The common working language of this site is English. The IMFNS will provide translations into other languages whenever possible. Some documents will be posted in their language of origin.
You may reproduce portions of this publication in whole or in part provided you acknowledge the IMFNS or the concerned Model Forest as the source of all copies. However, to obtain permission to reproduce the publication in whole or in part for purposes of redistribution, contact the IMFNS. Reproduction of any document in part or in whole is not permitted for commercial purposes.
The IMFNS strives to ensure the utmost accuracy in the information which it posts however it is the responsibility of readers to verify the information that they retrieve. We are grateful for any corrections that readers may offer.
Many of the hyperlinks contained within these web pages will take the reader to the web pages of other organizations. Such hyperlinks are provided by the IMFNS merely for the convenience of the readers of its web page and do not constitute any warranty by the IMFNS of the accuracy of the documents to which such hyperlinks are connected.
- The IMFN site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address or street address during your visit to our site. This information is obtained only if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail or sending us your feedback through our on-line feedback form or by filling out a request form.
- All personal information created, held or collected by the IMFN is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information, and you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except IMFN personnel who need the information to respond to a request. The information you give us will be shared with another government department ONLY if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose the information to anyone outside those who need to provide you with a response in the federal government.
- The IMFN occasionally use "cookies" to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. The system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
- Unless specifically noted otherwise, neither electronic systems or e-mail are secure information transmission methods. It is not recommended that sensitive personal information be transmitted electronically.